Society

Society
They're only individuals gathered together, So don't be afraid.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What I feel

It's been a couple of months since I cannot sleep on time, and yet my mind cannot concentrate because I think about her. I always ask myself these: what should I do in order to get away of this feeling? Six months is a murder for me, I can’t sleep, cant eat and talk much, hot headed etc .

Falling in love is the hardest feeling I have ever felt since It's my first time to be in love and I am thankful for that we don’t get well, For some reason I feel I’m not worthy enough for her, I’m a NEET and the one that was courting her is a nursing student studying in a prestige school, elegant looking rich kid for short.

She should be fine now having him as her bf since the day we did not get well. Nowadays I’m just focus on writing fiction stories, updating this blog and going to wait for college day in order to study. Just like my friend said to me There many are fishes in the sea.

-pjk

No comments:

Post a Comment