Society

Society
They're only individuals gathered together, So don't be afraid.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Got a problem?

Every problem there's a solution my tita used to say it to me, In my opinion when you are in a problem you should fix it so that it wouldn't be a nuisance for you. Making the right decision will be helpful in order to solve a problem, While doing nothing will let the problem come into your way and worst the problem will eat you up. Some of my relatives said that "If it doesn't kill you, it makes you stronger" and I personally think that it is true for somebody who's facing a problem would definitely learn from that (don't get me wrong for some other people are being sarcastic). A problem is a problem whether it is a minor or a major still, it is a problem. So better finish off that annoying problem before it spreads it's problem. Goodluck!


-pjk

No comments:

Post a Comment