Society

Society
They're only individuals gathered together, So don't be afraid.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wednesday LOL

It was six in the morning when I wake up, I ate breakfast and I pack up things for school. It was my usual day as I attend my NSTP - subject, At 7:50 I arrived at school, I join up with my other classmates, 8 in the morning our call time but because of chit chatting we didn't notice the time flew away. It was 8:15 when we went into HRM building (AJ, Rens, Laine, Alex and Me.) Were sitted in the right wing of the room, laughing and doing nonsensical things. We find nstp boring I would describe it as " sleeping subject".

As I observe the sitting arrangement, I saw something unexpected and yet I want to expect, I saw an angel I was shock in no time, there are hundreds of sit there and it was purely coincidence for me to saw her row'ed in my seat. I spend the morning with disturbance in my sight until today I cannot barely see her face. Just today I love Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment