Society

Society
They're only individuals gathered together, So don't be afraid.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Whoa! New morning !

It was the birds chirping woke me up. Saturday in the morning when I noticed something, something different from what I used to be. The heaven cries and the breeze of air feels good. It was raining, "ah morning rain huh?" I said. I rush into the bathroom to take a bath, I feel the chill of water. It was just a minute when I finished my bath and now I'm preparing for my breakfast, It wasn't that bad eating fried rice with salted fish while having a glass of hot chocolate drink. I took a jog in this morning it was the morning breeze that actually boost me up, I didn't care about the rain I just jog and jog until I feel bored.

Twelve in the noon when I was writing this one, it is my first time to write these kind of note. I just feel the positive aura here and I am happy to felt that. I feel that I will have a good week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment